Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

No "delete task" function in the mobile version of the website...

baris.akalin says:
I wanted to delete a task on my cellphone... But I couldn't find the "delete task" function in the mobile version of the website.. Pls help me... Sincerely...
Posted at 10:17pm on March 11, 2009
krissy says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a Tasks & Lists issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Why not just complete it and have it be gone?
Posted 15 years ago
bluesgeek says:
It would still show as a task in the all tasks list and in my complete tasks smartlist. I delete a lot of tasks that I don't need to keep a record of having done. I don't want them cluttering things. It would be simple to add a delete task option on the mobile web interface on the same page as the complete and postpone buttons.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.