Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

TRM Gmail sidebar incorrectly skinned

dannyfritz says:
Gmail has changed its theme around a bit and now the TRM task sidebar is incorrectly displayed.
http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture20090302230709.png

And maybe another issue, but might be along the same lines is the multiple inboxes in gmail labs is not compatible.
http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture20090302230742.png
Posted at 4:09am on March 3, 2009
dannyfritz says:
I have no clue how I was able to type RTM wrong twice wrong.
Posted 15 years ago
eric.flagel says:
I'm having the same issue here. I can't mouse-over tasks to change details, "complete," "postpone," etc.
Posted 15 years ago
varaonaid says:
Same issue here, weird skin and can't make any changes same as eric.flagel mentioned above.

Also, tried to find out what version of Gmail using as stated in your help but under "Settings" in Gmail, there isn't a "tasks" option to click which is where that info for the firefox extension is said to be located. Not sure how to resolve that but I can't post my Gmail version until I do.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Not looking like yours, but my RTM is not even styled. Seems like the CSS has gone missing for it. No links work either.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I think there's a problem with Gmail's Greasemonkey API since all of my Greasemonkey scripts have also stopped working in Gmail just about the same time as RTM sidebar
Posted 15 years ago
mellegloerich says:
Same issues here. Other Greasemonkey scripts stopped working as well...
Posted 15 years ago
speakup says:
same issues...looks horrible in firefox..??
Posted 15 years ago
jamie_thompson says:
I have the same issue, the css is b0rk3d. Any news of a fix? i'm going nuts!!1
Posted 15 years ago
titerm says:
Same issue here. Looks like css isn't loaded
Posted 15 years ago
arvinda01 says:
Yeah, I'm having the same problem
Posted 15 years ago
milkpasta says:
Mine's screwed and xoopit (FTW gmail attachment browser) isn't displaying at all. Tried disabling labs but no luck... Well annoying.
Posted 15 years ago
milkpasta says:
Also lulz to Danny for Anytime: GO RUNNING. Me too bro me too...
Posted 15 years ago
gboruk says:
I am having the same issue :(
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
mee too
Posted 15 years ago
mossman says:
Me too - just happened a few minutes ago - I did do an update for something in FF but cannot remember what it was!
Posted 15 years ago
mossman says:
Aha, it's working now! :)

Many thanks guys!
Posted 15 years ago
rlabatt says:
Same here. Can't seem to update to the latest version of RTM add-on (tried uninstall/reinstall to no improvement). To-Do settings tab not displaying in Gmail either.
Posted 15 years ago
dannyfritz says:
milkpasta:
haha yeah, I actually see that and go running about 3 times a week. I like doing at least 7 miles a week.
Posted 15 years ago
dannyfritz says:
I confirm it works for me again too. I guess it was Google's fault.
Posted 15 years ago
krissy says:
Hi all,

The problem was a Google one as noted here http://status.rememberthemilk.com/2009/03/04/40/

Should be all fixed now though :)
Posted 15 years ago
chrisshaffer says:
The RTM gadget is still in light blue - my theme is light green, so it sticks out like a sore thumb.
Posted 15 years ago
subatomiq says:
100% agree with chrisshaffer - neither the gadget or the plugin conform to google skins/themes..
- the relentless light blue is enough to make me start looking for another todo option that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb..

I am surprised there is no progress being made on this front.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.