Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Blackberry Crash when completing recurring event

jsimonelli says:
http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/iphone/6122/#forumpost
Shows the same issue that happens to my blackberry. Every time I complete a task that is recurring it crashes. If the event recurrs daily, every weekday, weekly, or monthly they always crash.

To the point that I have to remind myself about this so I leave those tasks as not completed until i reach a PC and complete them. Something tells me that rmilk is sending more data to the event that the phones like. I am a pro user so that I could use the rmilk sync feature with blackberry and have always loved it, until I began adding recurring events.

Anybody else have similar issues with Windows Mobile, Blackberry, or iPhone? (besides the ones already mentioned?)
Posted at 3:13pm on February 23, 2009
mckimmy.me says:
I am having this same issue - Blackberry Curve 8330 with OS 4.5.

Same exact symptoms here ... quite frustrating really.
Posted 15 years ago
krissy says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
jsimonelli says:
I created a issue report as suggested. I hope something comes to fix it. I am willing to test out new patches if needed.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.