Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iPhone list ordering is different than the online version of RTM

bret.bowser says:
I have a large number of lists in RTM (using Firefox) and sync it with the iPhone App. I use the appropriate characters as prefixes to sort my lists to my preference (+, -,_, @, etc). I've noticed that the sort order of my lists in the browser (online version of RTM) is different than the sort order in the iPhone. I would think that the special characters would sort in the same order on both platforms.

One note: I use the GreaseMonkey script "A bit better rtm" to put the lists on the side

1. Am I missing a preference setting somewhere to make sure the lists are ordered the same on both platforms?
2. Does anyone else notice this or does anyone else think this is something that seems a bit off.

I would love for the iPhone lists to display in the same order as the browser in Firefox (or any other browser for that matter).

Any help or insight is appreciated.

Thank you.
Posted at 5:27am on February 17, 2009
krissy says:
Hi there,

We have received a support request mentioning something similar which we are checking out currently. I'll make sure to post some advice as soon as I have it.

Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.