Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM task list disappears from Google Cal when clicked

damon.abraham says:
Hello, I've been using GCal w/RTM for several months. Generally I'm able to create, update, or complete tasks w/in the google interface no problem. However, today when I try to click on a task, the RTM box disappears. I can select the check mark icon to bring it back up where I can view everything, but as soon as I click, its gone again.
Posted at 4:19pm on February 6, 2009
brian.freitag says:
I'm having the same issues using FireFox 3.0.6 (latest update) on Mac OS X 10.4.11. This just started with the FF update as far as I can tell. RTM and Google Calendar work as expected in Safari 3.2.1.

In FireFox I can't even login to RTM from Google Cal as the box just pops up and disappears. If I open a new tab or page and login to RTM there, then go back to Google Cal, the RTM box disappears when I try to click on a task.

Posted 15 years ago
drenalin says:
Confirming as well on OS X 10.5.6, Firefox 3.0.6. Since the upgrade exact behavior as mentioned in starting post.

Works fine in Safari.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We're checking this out; it does seem specific to Firefox 3.0.6.

Unfortunately it looks like it's happening to all icons in Google Calendar, not just the RTM feature (if you have the weather feature and click on the icon on the day, then click on the city name, it closes automatically too).

I'm not sure if this is something we can workaround on our end, or if it's something that Google Calendar will need to fix (given that it's happening to all icons, not just ours). I'll update again once we know. :)
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've confirmed that unfortunately this is something that needs investigation on Google Calendar's end. :(

I've posted about this on our status blog.

If you do encounter this issue, please report it to the Google Calendar folks.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
drenalin says:

I am confirming that this is now working again in Firefox 3.0.6 on OS X 10.5.6. For a day or two even Safari was being wonky (trying to load the home page instead of the gcal layout) - but now both appear to be working normally!

thx
Scott
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.