Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Task bar overlapping Inbox

(closed account) says:
This only started happening about a week ago. I haven't changed anything so I'm not sure what's happened. I have labels on the right side so when viewing the inbox the task box completely covers my labels box. Is this happening to anyone else? If so, how do I remedy it? I'm using FF 3.0.6.
Posted at 3:34pm on February 6, 2009
(closed account) says:
I'm having exactly the same problem and it's very irritating! Same version of Firefox and I also have changed nothing. You're not alone - anyone know anything about this?
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have the same problem, but I'm using the right side chat. For some reason, the inbox is not automatically resizing itself the way it used to.
Posted 15 years ago
bnwitham says:
same problem here with the right side chat. You can click the "hide" bar of the RTM extension to show the right side chat or labels, but this is not really ideal. Up until last week, the RTM extension caused the the right side chat/labels to move left and display next to the extension, rather than under it.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately some recent Gmail code changes mean that RTM for Gmail isn’t currently compatible with some Gmail Labs features (you might see the tasks pane overlapping incorrectly with the Gmail message pane).

We’re investigating support for these Gmail Labs features; in the meantime, please try disabling Labs if you encounter problems.

I'll post any additional updates that we have in this status blog post.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.