Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Is this company dead?

(closed account) says:
Nothing from Emily or anyone else from RTM in the forums. The blog hasn't been updated in 2 months. What is going on here?
Posted at 3:00am on February 4, 2009
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Just to add to this, the last post I saw from Emily was on 1/24, here: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/iphone/6575/#29093

Arvid's last reply was on 2/1, here: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/6637/#29400

This is unusually quiet for Emily. I wonder if she's on vacation, or if there's some development unfolding? Curious.
Posted 15 years ago
saitadam says:
She has replied to a couple of posts after this
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Wow, I don't want to know what would happen if I decided to take an actual vacation... ;)

We've been very, very busy here -- so busy that I haven't had the chance to blog about it yet, sorry!

We have a new team member who's just joined us, Krissy, who you guys will be seeing more of on the forums (she'll be introduced on the blog shortly, too :).

This week the development team has been busy meeting in Sydney (something we'll also be posting about on the blog). In addition to the three of us (four counting Bob) here in Sydney, Arty has flown in from Russia, and Michael from Mexico, so we're really excited to have them here. :)

Again, I apologise for the lack of updates; we'll be fixing that!
Posted 15 years ago
davidscottweaver says:
Hi Emily, good to know you guys are still alive and well. As you might be catching up on the posts in the forums, there are many folks here angry with the lack of development on a great, almost there product. We feel the great iPhone suggestions have fallen on deaf ears, as well as web site interface suggestions. Please bring an iPhone with you that will allow you to respond to the forums when you're away, it would help prevent mass exodus to a competing product. ;-)
Posted 15 years ago
jeff.rhine says:
Thanks for replying Emily!

I'm a recent "Pro" subscriber and it's great to hear things are moving along as part of a plan.

I'm looking forward to making RTM my go-to GTD application.

Thanks!

Jeff
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
For your sake, Emily, I'm sorry you weren't off on a little vacation. Glad to hear the troops are assembling, though, and eager to hear about your plans in due time.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Whew. Good to hear things are still moving ;) Seemed to be unusually quiet so I thought I'd prod a little ;)
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.