Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

multiple locations?

marc.garcia.marti says:
I've shortly browsed help pages but haven't found anything about this... can we add multiple locations for tasks?

thanks,
Posted at 10:52pm on February 1, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi marc.garcia.marti,

Multiple locations for a task aren't supported at this time, sorry. :(
Posted 15 years ago
marc.garcia.marti says:
That is bad news... There are thing that I could do at home and at work as they entail browsing the net for certain information...

;(
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
My suggestion is to ignore locations for this sort of thing, and stick to tags. The things you do at home get tagged home, the things on the net get tagged net, and then you make a smart list for home that searches for tasks tagged home OR tagged net, and then shows them both to you. You have a similar list for work, which grabs work OR net, and then you're in business, I think.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I agree fully with ranbarton. I use the same method.
Posted 15 years ago
marc.garcia.marti says:
Hello ranbarton,

you may be right but as iPhone is able to tell where you are and what are the things you can do around your position, your approach might put this feature on the line, don't you think?
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Good point about location awareness. I use an iPod touch, and do not use this feature as a result.
Posted 15 years ago
marc.garcia.marti says:
Jupp, soooo RTM team, any chance we can set multiple locations??!!! it makes some sense, doesn't it?

Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Good Idea. I like it.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.