Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How to show completed tasks on Google Calendar

sprime says:
My google calendar has subscribed the "All task" list of RTM, however, it just can show the incomplete tasks, is it possible to show completed tasks? Since it's very useful for work review.
Thanks!
Posted at 7:54am on January 9, 2009
arvid says:
You will have to work with a Smartlist that will display completed tasks. Then when viewing that list, select the iCal feed in that list and subscribe to it in Gcal
Posted 15 years ago
sprime says:
Thank you in advance.
I have already tried your approach, however, when I created the smartlist which display completed tasks, I cannot get the iCal feed, it just provide Atom feed.
Any idea?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
The 'Events' iCal feed (which is used to show tasks as events on the calendar in Google Calendar) unfortunately doesn't include completed tasks, so I don't think this is possible right now.

Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
One odd appraoch could be to tag your completed tasks with a completed tag, and then not mark them as complete. You could then create smart lists that excluded these tasks, and also a smart list of only completed tasks, and use that to feed the tasks onto Gcal. Might work.
Posted 15 years ago
n1cks says:
I leave my task as 'uncompleted' but move them to another list when I've done the task.

This way they're not staring me the face from the inbox list and they remain in iCal.
Posted 15 years ago
sprime says:
thanks to ranbarton and n1cks, your approachs is possible and easy to implement, thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.