Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Samsung Omnia + PocketPC RTM Werid Problem

mdrozdziel says:
Hello,

I am connecting to the internet using Wireless Card in my Samsung Omnia Phone. Every single application (Webbrowser, Mail and lot of different apps works perfectly, but RTM Cannot Establish a Connection).

After digging up a bit with a network sniffer I found out, that RTM is connecting to 212.2.96.16:8080 during sync, insted to connect to RTM site. This IP address is somehow related to one of the mobile providers in my country, so I am guessing its configured somewhere in the phone. I am not using that provider, but I am guessing my Omnia was preconfigured to be used with local providers.

Now the problem is, that whenever I look in my connections I cant find that IP address configured in my Phone. Also everything else works - every single app is establishing connection directly to the given server. Moreover when I am trying to get to http://RTM/sync via Browser on my phone it works perfectly fine.

Anyone have an idea how to solve that issue?
Posted at 10:50pm on December 17, 2008
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.