Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

business

baldo says:
an irriverent question?

where is the business from remember the milk?
will your accounts be charged?
Posted at 3:55pm on February 4, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Remember The Milk is a free service (and we plan to keep it that way :)

You won't be charged for using the site.
Posted 18 years ago
peterwr says:
So how do/will you make your money? Adverts? Just wondering. Brilliant service, by the way!
Posted 18 years ago
baldo says:
i think i could pay to gain some extra features...

something like flickr..
Posted 18 years ago
goog says:
I've been wondering about this myself... there are no ads currently on RTM, and thats part of the reason I like it so much. I hope that doesn't change...

All businesses need revenue, there's no shame in that, but I can't for the life of me figure out where RTM's is coming from at the moment. In fact, it makes me a little worried that RTM is going to suffer from financial problems, and I certainly would not want that to happen, I'm becoming dependent on this service.

Have you guys considered accepting donations from happy members like me? I can tell from these forums there are many others who would probably donate.
Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
I would be glad to contribute to a Emily/Omar fund. I doubt we'd raise enough to pay them adequately, but I'm sure we could collect enough to provide a nice thank you for both of them.
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
No donations necessary, but thanks for the thought!

The best way that you can support our work is by giving us feedback so that we can make Remember The Milk even better :)
Posted 18 years ago
val.phillips says:
Maybe you guys are independently wealthy :)

But I agree with the above posters, I would be willing to pay for this service if you were no longer able to offer it for free. I have become dependent on it.

Val
Posted 18 years ago
baldo says:
/me likes to give some donation!!
give us your paypal account :)

then RTM developers can buy this --> http://www.paramountzone.com/massagesocks.htm
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.