Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

restore deleted tasks

olivr says:
I have a blackberry and use RTM sync to synchronize the tasks. End of last week my blackberry got misconfigured (the blackberry messaging thing, not RTM sync). I did lots of modifications this weekend on my tasks. Everything was fine, blackberry and RTM in sync. Then today I asked for the blackberry messaging service to be repaired and it sync all my messages and my tasks back from the blackberry server, deleting all the changes I did during the weekend... RTM sync did its job and deleted all the tasks in RTM...
Is there any way to recover/restore all these tasks?

Many thanks

Olivier
Posted at 7:51pm on December 8, 2008
olivr says:
more generally is there a way to make a periodic backup of all my tasks?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Olivier,

Would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system (if you haven't done so already)?

(Details on exporting/backing up your RTM data are available here.)

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
jose.rojas says:
I have exactly the same issue, i am in panic right now (more of 200 tasks deleted, the job of a entire year)
Posted 15 years ago
jose.rojas, please also submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system, if you haven't already done so.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
jose.rojas says:
I did the december 30, i will submit the issue report again just in case..
Posted 15 years ago
Hi jose.rojas,

I've checked our system, but unfortunately I haven't been able to locate either of your reports. :(

Would it be possible to let me know the ticket numbers? The ticket number is the first part of the subject in the auto-response email that you should have received after submitting the report; it would be in the format: #1XXXXXXXXBB

I can check our system and find your reports.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.