Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Mutiple Tasks

felixker says:
Okay, I am here because Sandy is going offline next week and I need an alternative in case she decides to retire for good.

Now, is there any way I can collate my tasks and send an email to RTM directly in 1 email? I usually have more than 10 tasks to add at 1 go.
for Example:

Math Class at 8.30am to 10.30pm on 3 Dec 2008
Economics Class at 8.30am to 10.30pm on 4 Dec 2008

Can anyone advise me please?
Posted at 10:16am on December 3, 2008
arvid says:
To import a list into Remember The Milk via email, first you will need to find out your import email address.

Click on 'Settings' at the top of the page.

Click on the 'Info' tab.

Your special email address will be displayed under Import Email Address.

Emails sent to this special address are automatically converted into tasks.
How to format your email

The subject should be the list where you want tasks to appear (if left empty, tasks will appear in your Inbox).

The body should contain a list of tasks (one task per line). If you include bullet characters (e.g. * or #) at the start of each line, they will automatically be removed.

Note: If your email client is set to automatically wrap lines (a common setting is to wrap at 72 characters), tasks that are longer than 72 characters will be split over multiple lines, and will import as multiple tasks. If this happens, try disabling wrapping in your email client.
Example email

Subject: Personal
To: [Your Remember The Milk import email address]

Buy birthday present for Mike
Pay the phone bill
Make dentist appointment
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.