Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Just Want A Simple Task List

shollomon says:
I'm trying to use RTM, but it really seems more complicated than what I need. I want a simple task list that syncs with Thunderbird/Lightning. I don't need a bunch of categories. I don't want to use GTD methods, I just want a task list that syncs. I want all of my tasks in one list, not an inbox with other lists to move them into as I "process" the stuff I collect. Just a damn task list. There will never be more than 20-25 tasks on the list and I want to see them all by default every time I open the application.

Can I do that with RTM?
Posted at 12:00am on November 28, 2008
(closed account) says:
You could just leave everything in your Inbox - there's no obligation to move them. The Inbox syncs just like every other list.
Posted 15 years ago
shollomon says:
For some reason (silly I am certain) I don't want a single box called Inbox, but I can't change the name (or can I). I still have another list called All Tasks, can that go away, I only have one list.

Also why is the default when I open the app on the iPhone to open to whatever view I last had open? Can I make the default list the default I always see when I open the app no matter where I last was?
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.