Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sandy from IwantSany has quit : any import solution to RTM ?

eprouveze says:
hi,

Now that the company behind iwantsandy.com has been bought by twitter, they will be closing the service in 2 weeks. Lots of users will be looking for alternative solutions.

I suggest now is a good time to offer a simple import solution for iwantsandy users...

Emmanuel
Posted at 9:13am on November 26, 2008
mickiemck says:
I agree.. I was a Sandy user & looking for a new service. Whatever service is easiest to import all my Sandy info is the one I'll choose, regardless of cost.
Posted 15 years ago
koryvm says:
FWIW, I've also recently been "abandoned" by Sandy and have been manually importing my data into RTM. Rael mentioned yesterday on the Sandy forum that he should be releasing a number of export tools this Monday. Might be an idea to check back on Sandy then and see what he's come up with.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Kory
Posted 15 years ago
jef says:
Friends,

Wait for the rise of a new open-sourced Sandy:

http://sandysback.blogspot.com/
Posted 15 years ago
plainclothes says:
add me to the refugee list. I'd love to try RTM, but the lack of import takes it off my list right now. Toodledo.com is working okay, but it is lacking in the interface department. it does, however, have excellent import and export options.

RTM was too awkward for me when I first tried it alongside my trial of Sandy (has it been 2yrs!?). it seems to have come a long way since, but I need a system that lets me in first!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.