Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Would like to *try* the iPhone app before purchasing Pro account

jaimecham says:
Came accross RTM as a good to-do list manager for the iPhone and not as interested in the web component. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation so it'd be great if there was a way to trial use the iPhone app without having to pay the $29 right away for the yearly Pro account. Or am I missing something?
Posted at 2:29pm on November 23, 2008
nicolas_thomsen says:
Isn´t that what the 15 day trial periode is for?
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
You can try the app free for 15 days without a Pro account. To begin your free trial, just download the app. If you have an RTM account already, just login with the app to begin your trial. If you don't have an account yet, you can sign up for one in the app then start your trial. After the trial ends, you can upgrade to Pro if you'd like to continue using the app. (You can export your data at any time should you decide not to continue with RTM, so there's no pressure.)

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/iphone/faq/
Posted 15 years ago
jaimecham says:
D-uh I guess I was missing something. Will download and try.
Thanks for the help!
Posted 15 years ago
nicw says:
@jaimecham: dont do it, dude! it's like crack! you'll never use another todo app!

;-)

It's one app (of two) that I have which made my iphone SO much more useful. The other is byline (google reader offline client).
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
@nicw;

[offtopic] thanks for the tip on Byline! Just downloaded it. I needed the Google Reader to be offline as some times I don't have network but still want to catch up with 100+ sites :)
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.