Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Established locations from another Google Map?

steve.brilowski says:
We run a service business and have created customer locations for our customers in another google map. How can I reference those same locations in a differnet map? Without re-entering in the RTM map format?
Posted at 11:18am on November 18, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi steve.brilowski,

At this time, it isn't impossible to import or reference locations saved in Google Maps, sorry. :(
Posted 15 years ago
steve.brilowski says:
That's too bad! Good luck in developing such a feature. We are trying to use RTM as an inexpensive way too communicate with employees about customers needs. When all is done, we will have over 200 locations. Without this feature we will have to build two maps. Can another map read RTM's map data? RTM is valuable because it is so simple and intergrates nicely with google.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Steve,

You could always use the RTM API, which does provide a method to get the locations.

Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
jef says:
Steve, if ever you do find a way to use your "Saved Locations" from Google Maps to be linked to RTM, please let me/us know. I want the same feature, too.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.