Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Timezone change not being applied

(closed account) says:
I've changed my timezone in Settings, and the time zone on my computer matches, but RTM is still showing me as being on the old timezone. Is there some convoluted dance I need to perform to adjust this?
Posted at 8:56pm on November 16, 2008
arvid says:
Could you please log out of RTM and clear cache and cookies? After that, login again and see whether the date/time has been changed.

arvid
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Over the course of the day or two after i posted, I did various things including rebooting (system updates, etc), and now it shows the right date. However, now the iGoogle tool isn't postponing tasks properly. Should clearing cache and cookies fix this as well? I'd like to avoid this if possible, so I'll wait to hear your suggestion before I try.

jeff
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Jeff,

Would it be possible to submit an issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already? (Please reference this forum topic.)

We can look into this further.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Sure. I also just posted a new topic thread a couple minutes ago, I'll reference both, as that one has a much more detailed description now that I've been dealing with this for a few weeks.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.