Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Shared Lists

(closed account) says:
Hi,

A friend shared a list with me. It shows up in my lists on the web site, but not in the iPhone application. So, I was wondering if it is possible to access shared lists from the iPhone app or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks
Posted at 4:10am on November 6, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi margaret.sturgill,

If you continue to experience problems, would it be possible to submit an issue report via our support system (if you haven't done so already)?

We can diagnose this issue further.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I seem to be having the same problem; I'm on the trial period of the app but being able to see shared lists is really important to me, it'll probably determine whether I want to kee using the iPhone app (and therefore go pro) or not. :)

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
HI,

I did submit the report, and got the solution. In my case resetting the application (under Settings) fixed the problem. The shared list now works as expected.

By the way, thanks from making the app - I really love it.

Margaret.

Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Margaret,

Thanks for your report -- we've now actually tracked this down and fixed things so that new shared lists sync to the device without requiring an app reset (listed in our release notes).

If you experience any sharing issues in the future, please let us know.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.