Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How does one contact RTM?

bob.elliott says:
I have paid for the pro account, and the money was withdrawn from my account but am still unable to sync with my Blackberry.

I already had it synced during the trial period and paid for upgrade to pro when the trial ran out.

When looking for a support address the site runs you in circles , making me wonder if I got ripped off.
Posted at 1:57pm on October 27, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Bob,

To contact us with any questions about Pro account payments, please submit a support query (just select 'I'd like to report a new issue' from the list if your question isn't listed) and we'd be happy to help you.

One thing to be aware of is that if your payment was by eCheck on PayPal (i.e. an electronic funds transfer from your bank), your Pro account will be automatically enabled once the payment clears. There may be a delay of 3-5 business days while the payment clears, and you'll receive an email to let you know once your Pro account is ready. (This is noted on the payment page, but I just thought I'd mention it in case.)

Anyway, please feel free to contact us and we can follow up privately; in the meantime, I've made sure that your account has access to MilkSync for BlackBerry so you'll be able to continue syncing until we get this figured out.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
bob.elliott says:
Thanks for the help

The help section runs you in circles and it is difficult to find a section where one can e-mail the staff.

As far as the Paypal goes , I never had to wait for past software to clear before.

Heck if it did not go through, you could just cut it off again.

Any Emily (thankyou) I tried the others on trials and found that when working with Blackberry the fact it sinks with my task list makes it very fast and a great companion to my future needs.

I am a home inspector and will use it to choose defects as I go.

One handed clicks are much easier than holding a tablet.

Now I can get back to figuring how to check off my list with close and refreshing my list with the same ones I closed to start over again at the next job.

The 25 limit is a little limiting on copy. :)
Posted 15 years ago
bob.elliott says:
Excuse my couple of typos ,as I did not realise there was no edit ...lol
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.