Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Monthly Review

pkahle says:
I'm trying to set up a filter for tasks completed within the previous calendar month that I tagged as "eom" items, that is, items I want to put on the End of Month report.

I don't think it's supported, but I tried a few things, like:

completedWithin:"1 month of 1st of month" AND tag:eom

which seems to use 1st of NEXT month. So I tried out "1 month of beginning of month", which seems to have the same effect. Also, tried out prior, last, previous, etc month. None of those work.

So, is this supported? I'd just use 1 month of today, except I rarely remember to write the monthly report on the last day of the month, or first of the next. Right now, my functional version is replacing the word month with the actual month, for example October. Works, and only needs to change once, but I'd like to do it right if I could.

Thanks,

P
Posted at 1:10pm on October 27, 2008
apgordon says:
What's up pkahle,
Hmm, I just checked out the Advanced Search commands, and didn't see anything for what you describe. If I were you, I'd either
1. Just search for tag:eom and just manually jot down the ones within the last month Or
2. Search for tag:eom AND completedAfter: then insert the start of the month date, ie, 10/1/2008

I know that isn't exactly what you were looking for, but that's the closest I can think to get you there. Best of luck.

apgordon
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.