Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Trouble selecting a list

annesiri says:
Hi,

I'm having troubles changing the selected list in task view. E.g. when I log in, the task view shows my "sent" list. When I try to switch to some other list I've created, the browser seems to try to open it, but then "jumps" back to the "sent" list. I've tried deleting my cache (just in case that might have something to do with it - I don't know exactly how these things work).

This problem seems to occur only when using IE (I'm on IE 7.0), and not when using firefox. The problem is, I'm not allowed to install firefox on my work computer (yeah, stupid, I know).

Rgds
Anne Siri
Posted at 8:01am on September 25, 2008
derek.conjar says:
Wow, I sympathize with you. My old work forced you to use IE 6. It was impossible for anyone to even download anything without approval from the corporate tech people.

Is the sent list set as your default list? Maybe you could make a smart list of all of your tasks and set that as the default list. I'm not sure if it would be possible, though.

Try clearing out the cache, temporary Internet files, and cookies and loading RTM again. The best route may be to use the mobile version. I have Todo.app on my iPhone sync with RTM, and it works wonders.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Anne,

I'd recommend trying to access the site with the HTTPS URL, if you haven't done so already:

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/

This can help to work around issues with security or anti-virus software that might be incorrectly blocking the site from loading properly.

Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.