Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Does the iphone app work offline?

1968eric says:
I work in a basement with no internet connection. Will I have access to my tasks when there is no internet connection available?

If I make changes will they sync up the next time I use the app while a connection is available?
Posted at 2:01am on September 13, 2008
andrew.chandler says:
No - you should try the To DO application in Iphone Apps though. It's $9.99 and enables you to synch with RTM. I also use the milksynch on my Blackberry so it also ends up syncing with Outlook as well.
Posted 15 years ago
monika.debowski says:
how do you sync the TO DO app on the iphone (that works offline) with RTM? does it sync on the phone or on your desktop?
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
monika,

the To Do Application will sync over the air using either Edge/Wifi/3G/GPRS.

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
johnwin says:
Until rtm write (or release) their own app the ToDo by Appogo is very good! Well worth the $10/£6 :^)
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Appogo's app stopped working with due dates for me the last few days. I deleted the app and downloaded it and reinstalled it and still does the same. ToDo will not let me enter a due date. Anyone experience this?
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
miqal,

best thing to do is to contact the developer of that product.

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
derek.conjar says:
I agree. Todo.app is excellent.
Posted 15 years ago
nicw says:
Grabbing ToDo - thanks people. Now, maybe RTM can publicise the link up more? or, are you doing your own one soon?? :) :) :)

ToDo on the iphone needs monkey powers :)
Posted 15 years ago
aajax says:
I would like to see RTM run offline on my iPod Touch like it does on PC. My PC is seldom offline, but my Touch often is offline, especially when I need RTM most!
Posted 15 years ago
johnwin says:
ToDo, mentioned above, works off line and syncs with RTM over the air when available.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.