Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Creating Smart List to Show Completed and Tagged Items

robzyc says:
This is my first post on the forum, so first off, "hello!" and thanks for the help :)

I am trying to create a smart list so I can quickly print out a list of the tasks completed and any issues I need to raise with my boss.

Here is the search criteria:

(status:completed and location:Work and completedWithin:"1 week of today") or (tag:weekly-update) and (not name:"Complete Timesheet" and not name:"Update MW With Project Progress")

Now, this appears to be working fine, but the problem is, I cannot seem to get the completed items and the incomplete items to be listed as one list. They seem to work individually, but when I add the two sets (completed & tag) together, it then auto-seperates the two.

Is there any way I can get this to work as desired?

Many Thanks.
Posted at 7:51am on September 12, 2008
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
You can only see completed OR incomplete tasks at any one time. You switch between the two views by clicking on the link in the details box at right.
Posted 15 years ago
robzyc says:
Hi Rajjan,

Thanks for the reply.. I figured this was the case and we were limited to this view. Just thought I had better check!

Thanks again.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.