Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Kinda regret going pro...

jive says:
RTM has always been just an ok app for me. There are some critical features that I have always needed. (like categories) and kinda hoped it would arrive. However, so far, it does somewhat what I need...

I went pro to try out some of the latest features that are being tested. But after some time of being pro... nothing. Not even a "this is what we are working on." You promote the beta testing program so heavily as a pro benefit, but I haven't seen much benefit here.

The blog rarely talks about new features. It's always. "were slow today" or "this was down..."

What is up and coming for RTM? What can we look forward to?
Posted at 4:44pm on August 27, 2008
(closed account) says:
It is kinda rough being in the dark. I'm still holding out for simple things like a keyboard shortcut to the "More Actions" menu...but I have no clue if it's coming in a week, a month, ever?
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi jive,

apologies for the fact that the Pro experience is not up to your expectations. Reading your comments I am a bit lost what you would mean with categories?

Using tags, lists and Smartlists will give you the same and even more flexibility then you have with categories. Maybe you can elaborate a bit on this.

I can assure you that Bob is coding hard to make RTM more userfriendly. As new features are being worked on, the RTM team doesn't want to set any expectations with new features until the moment they are available to as a user. By doing this, they will never release something which has to be taken offline again which would totally distress the RTM experience.

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.