Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Syncing google calender with RTM

ksumanth says:
I am new to RTM and i only had time today to work on how it works and i am amazed by how simple it is. Although i am still to figure out on the main client i absolutely love the gmail add on, which for me is unbelievably intuitive, i am still trying to figure out how to add tasks so that they automatically get assigned on their respective dates. But the my Q was to ask for a way by which i can sync my google calender into my RTM list. Before i tryed RTM i used a different calender for todo lists alone, so i was wondering if i can sync a calender into RTM application so that i can check those along with my mails in gmail using the firefox add-on.
Posted at 8:25pm on August 24, 2008
apgordon says:
So, you have a calendar with todo's that you want to have integrated into RTM? Is that right? If so, I'm not aware of a way you can do that -- only have RTM tasks displayed in a calendar like Google Calendar. Sorry.
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi ksumanth,

at the moment iCal is still one-way, going from RTM to any other Calendar program that supports iCal. We won't read data from your calendar.

What you can do, is use both next to each other and have Google Calendar display two calendars in the same view. By doing this, you can still view the tasks create prior to RTM and at the same moment see the tasks created in RTM. Only thing that remains that you won't see the prior to RTM tasks in RTM itself.

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.