Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

SMS with Blau.de (Germany)

villagehero says:
Hi, I did not receive any SMS from RTM so far. Has somebody made this work with German Blau.de? Blau.de uses eplus network and infrastructure - so I assume this could work but are not sure because it's not eplus directly...
Posted at 5:26pm on August 24, 2008
arvid says:
Hi villagehero,

the SMS service RTM offers is dependent on the setup of the telecom provider. Eplus offers the ability for their subscribers to send emails to an email address which will then be fwded to the mobile phone.

Does Blau.de provide the same option? If yes, what would be your email address then? (don't provide everything, just provide whatever is behind the @ and the structure of what is before the @-sign, example +41[cell number]@sms.eplus.de )

Thanks,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
villagehero says:
Hi

I found an easy way to use the normal GCal-SMS for RTM. Just save a search for the items you want to be notified of and embed it in GCal. This way GCal can send notifications (must be configured globally for this calendar) like for any other embedded calendar events...
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.