Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar updating

(closed account) says:
I have successfully subscribed a list on RTM in Google Calendar (Using iCal Events) and events have appeared, however amendments to these events or newly added events do not show in my Calendar. I am aware that updates can often taken a few hours to come through, but I have waited over a week for changes and no joy unfortunately.

I have also subscribed to to the same RTM list in iCal and I have no problem with that - both new events and edited events turn up successfully upon refresh.

Does anyone else have this problem? The Google Calendar subscription could be so useful it worked correctly.
Posted at 11:12pm on August 20, 2008
t.grier says:
I would love this feature to really work...

They do show up in my gcal at some point but not fast enough to be effective and useful to me.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
I'd recommend contacting Google Calendar if it seems to be taking an unusually long time to update -- I believe they usually refresh the iCalendar subscriptions every few hours, so if it's taking longer than a day, I'm sure they'd like to hear about it.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.