Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Milksync problem - completed tasks

(closed account) says:
using WM5
task marked as completed in the webapp does not show as completed on device.

the other way around seems to work.
Posted at 10:21am on August 4, 2008
(closed account) says:
just wondering if anyone else has this problem, qnd how to fix it. its really preventing me fromgoing PRO!

tia
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
First, check to make sure that your device can reach the Remember The Milk website by visiting https://www.rememberthemilk.com/ with your mobile browser. If you cannot reach the website, please check your Internet connection. If you continue to experience problems, make sure that you do not need to use a proxy to connect to the Internet (MilkSync does not currently support proxies). It may also help to do a soft reset of your device, as this can sometimes fix connection issues.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
hi thx. i can reach and use all other features of RTM.

if i add a task using web app, and sync it appears in outlook.

only problem is when i mark a task as COMPLETE... somehow Milksync doesn't seem to sync it.

if I mark a task as completed using outlook and then sync, it works fine
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey sb1234,

If you're still experiencing problems, and haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for Windows Mobile issue report via our support system?

Your report will give us the information that we need to investigate this issue (it's difficult for us to diagnose problems with MilkSync via the forums, sorry).

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
hi Emily
thanks for your msg. i cannot try MS anymore as my a/c stopped working. too bad - the sync idea had so much promise! really beat my pro plans with a stick !

i will repeat the reproduction scenario:
1) add a task in RTM with web interface.
2) milksync with WM.
3) use web interface to MARK COMPLETE.
4) milksync with WM.
5) check in WM. task still shows as INCOMPLETE.

cheers
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.