Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Showing Scheduled RTM Task as Events in Google Calendar

robert.barnesi says:
Is there a way to make RTM tasks which are scheduled for a specific time show up on the google calendar as an event occurring at that time?

For example, if I have scheduled a call with Bob at 5pm Monday with a duration of 30 minutes I would like to see a event box on google calendar for Monday showing this task.
Posted at 8:29pm on July 30, 2008
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Please see my post from earlier today here:
http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/5045/#21717
Posted 15 years ago
robert.barnesi says:
I followed the instructions at

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/icalendar/googlecalendar.rtm

and I don't get anything. It adds the calendar by there are no events displayed on it.
Posted 15 years ago
robert.barnesi says:
I got the following message:

Error
Failed to import calendar from "webcal://www.rememberthemilk.com/icalendar/robert.barnesi/2909490/events/".
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey Robert,

Can I clarify if you have private addresses turned on for your account? Unfortunately Google Calendar won't be able to access that URL, as it requires your RTM username/password to access it. Google Calendar is only able to access private addresses or public lists.

Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
robert.barnesi says:
Yes, private addresses are turned on.
Posted 15 years ago
nabilalk says:
I also have private addresses turned on, and now each time I try to add the RTM iCal events feed to Gcal, I get a "cannot fetch url" message. I have contacted the Gcal team and will post back with their response.
Posted 15 years ago
robert.barnesi says:
I'm not getting any error. I did add calendar by URL and copy and pasted the iCalendar (Events) URL and it added the calendar but nothing shows up.
Posted 15 years ago
rdeheras says:
hi all

i've been using the iCalendar-Events url in Google Calendar successfully during some time, but last days i've found that no events show up anymore.

what's wrong? is it in Google's side?
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
I have the same problem. Was testing something but no tasks/events show up, even though the iCal file is filled with the info.

I expect the problem to be at Google.
Posted 15 years ago
axyjo says:
works fine as of today.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.