Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM Tasks not appearing in iCal (even though subscription is listed)

quicknik says:
Hi! I've succeeded in subscribing to my RTM list, using Apple iCal — the list shows up under iCal's subscription list. However, none of the RTM tasks actually shows up in iCal's todo list. I've repeated the process both with my RTM's All Lists and with only One List; same result: no tasks in iCal. Can someone help?
Posted at 6:07pm on July 28, 2008
funambol_kincy says:
I am also having this problem. I tried subscribing from Google Calendar and that didn't work as well
Posted 15 years ago
aznelementmaster says:
It works. The only thing that doesn't work is how to delete/modify the tasks on iCal. I'll post it on my blog, since I can't describe it well here.

http://computertechworld.wordpress.com

I'll do it as soon as I can
Posted 15 years ago
aznelementmaster says:
It's posted.
Posted 15 years ago
quicknik says:
aznelementmaster,

Thanks for offering your explanation. However, you discuss listing RTM tasks as EVENTS in iCal, which I have no problem accomplishing. My issue is having those tasks show up AS tasks in iCal's To Do Items list.
Posted 15 years ago
quicknik says:
Okay, I got it to work. For some reason, it took me a couple of tries to click Refresh before I saw any results.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I've checked, and re-checked to make certain I was following the instructions (particularly the checkboxes listed) and I still cannot get anything to show up in my task list in iCal (in Leopard). Anyone else having this issue?
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi sdhutch,

can you create a new user in Mac? With this we know for sure nothing is interfering on your current account.

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
erika.reyes says:
Hi, i need a little HELP please, i just bought the pro version to sync with iCal, and i do all the steps you said in you web site, about "Showing tasks in the 'To Do' section in iCal".. but they do not appear!! Ir appears the name of the list "Rememer the milk" on the left side of the iCal, but there ir nothing in the ToDo list... can you help me please... Thanks.
Posted 15 years ago
elsey.jack says:
I was having this problem too but I followed quicknik's advice and things worked out for me.

In iCal once you have subscribed the way specified on the help page, ctrl-click on the new subscribed calendar in the list on the left and hit "refresh" a few times.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.