Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

disable task details box animation/smooth scrolling?

syrex314 says:
Is there any way to disable the animation/smooth scrolling of the task details box on the right-hand side of the page? It's a clever effect, and I'm sure it would look great on a faster computer. But on my machine, when I scroll down the task list, I have to wait a few seconds for it to catch up and stop before I can edit task details, making it a bit of a hindrance to productivity.
Thanks!
Posted at 3:34pm on July 25, 2008
arvid says:
Hi,

I have a fast computer and for me this is also scrolling. When I look at the design, this is part of it. The scrolling has to catch up as it starts a bit later after you have started scrolling. On the HP website you will see the same. The questionnaire has to catch up with the scrolling.

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
syrex314 says:
Arvid,

Thanks for the response. I'm aware that this scrolling happens on fast computers, and is even found on other web sites. My question is: is there a way to shut it off? If not, it would be nice if the RTM developers thought it worthwhile to give me the option to disable the animation in the interest of boosting my productivity.

-Jesse
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi Jesse,

at the moment, there is no setting available in the RTM settings. I would suggest posting a request in the Ideas forum.

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.