Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Visualizations of lists and tasks

mkaub says:
I love RTM - especially how it motivates me to collect tasks from almost everywhere.

Now what I need is the same motivation to keep me focused on getting tasks done. Currently I am using lists for projects, but not all have the same priority or are active. I would love to find a way to drag lists (i support the requests for that feature), but more over I like to know how you accomplish keeping a nice project/activity overview.

- Any web interfaces you use ?
- Any applications that sync or subscribe to RTM and allow anice task or list overview ?
- Any dashboards ?
- Anything syncing to mind maps ?

There is really a lot for input, but I need a nice output method. A RTM dashboard could be nice too - drag or assign tasks or lists I would like to focus on (this should be a suggestions probably)

Anyway I really need help to get my focus on projects so any help is welcome.

Thanks

Posted at 2:50am on July 25, 2008
arvid says:
Hi,

Emily wrote a nice blog-post which show you 5 cool ways to interact with RTM. Maybe you want to have a look at the list and use one of those options.

To keep focus on certain tasks, you can use priorities which will color the tasks you have to focus on.

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.