Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks Disappear

mljenkins says:
I added a new list, added a bunch of tasks, set the priorities and due dates. I was even seeing them on the weekly planner. However, I kept notiching they did not show up on my Google calendar nor in my GMail plugin. Well, I logged out, and back in, and they were all gone. Now when I put new tasks in, and check the weekly planner, they are not there. Needless to say I am giving up for today. Hope this is just some bug.

I am using Firefox 3.

Matt
Posted at 1:48pm on July 10, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Matt,

If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an issue report via our support system?

Please provide as much information as you can about the tasks affected -- your report will give us the information that we need to investigate this issue (sorry, it's difficult for us to diagnose problems via the forums without further information).

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
mljenkins says:
Thanks. I submitted an issue report. My tasks still are gone to la-la land. However, on the bright side, same browsers, same PCs, now when I add tasks they appear in my GMail plugin when I hit refresh. Likewise they are showing up under tasks due, weekly planner, etc. No idea.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.