Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

HTML in notes?

flintza says:
Hi, I've been using a google notebooks implementation of GTD for some time now, and while it certainly does the job fairly well, I would like something that ties in better with my calendar and other aspects. After some positive reviews I thought I would try RTM.
While everything looks great, the one huge problem I have is that there doesn't seem to be any support for full html in task notes. Google Notebook's freeform structure, including support for formatted text (including links) to be copied in from ANYWHERE is it's strength and to be quite honest without that ability I can't see RTM doing the job.
I'm aware it's possible to set a URL per task, but is it possible to somehow copy-paste formatted text with links anywhere?
Posted at 1:16pm on July 8, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi flintza,

It's not currently possible to include HTML in notes, sorry (our notes feature is fairly basic compared to the features that Google Notebook offers).
Posted 15 years ago
flintza says:
Thanks for the feedback emily :)
Are there any plans for this anytime soon? All the other features are really great and combined with the advanced GTD tut on your blog I think RTM is going to be a far more effective GTD tool than my current tasks setup (though it'll take some getting used to).
Posted 15 years ago
lcompean says:
I'm adding a form to upload quickly from a browser (updating the mobile version with extra drop down lists) Personally-I don't know what I'm doing-however, cut and paste seems to have done the job on the other parts.

I think I've got it doing what i'd like except for the notes section.
I'm stuck on this part...

can you by any chance give me the string in html code that I can insert to add that field in to my form?

Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.