Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Is there a list of full-syntax examples?

andrhia says:
I used RTM quite a lot several months ago, and stopped for... well... no good reason, really. Now I'm trying to get back into the swing of it and I apparently can't remember how it works! (And can't find information for brand-new users, possibly because it isn't a new account.)

I'm trying to create tasks from the web entry (not Quick Add) along the lines of:

Take out recycling Tuesday @ 9pm every week

or

Take out recycling every Tuesday @ 9pm

or

Pick up daughter from school every weekday at 4pm

But none of these wind up with a due date or a repeat. So... something is broken, (and it's probably me) help! Can somebody point me to a tutorial with a bunch of functional examples? The FAQ lists of syntaxes are great for knowing if something is supported, but not so great for working out how to string it all together in one statement.

Thanks!
Posted at 7:56pm on July 2, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
It's not currently possible to enter multiple properties like this in one field, sorry.

(Right now it's a bit inconsistent as some of interfaces such as RTM for Gmail do allow you to specify due dates along with the task name.)
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Please see http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/4923/
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.