Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Meeting Agendas?

dgknox says:
As an Outlook convert, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to develop my meeting agendas. With Outlook for my meetings (appointments) I used the "Notes" feature.

I've read extensively, and found some help here
http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/672/

I need to print an agenda for each weekly meeting. Topics come at me every day and I need to sort them into an appropriate meeting. I'd love to use RTM as I did outlook and schedule the meeting agenda with each item covered. But the "Notes" seem to be not ideal, given that the meeting "repeats" every 7 days not "after 7 days?

My fallback is ugly and I'd need to have a sideline Word document that contains each weeks agenda.

How would you propose I handle it?
Posted at 8:34pm on July 1, 2008
dgknox says:
anyone please?
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
If you have three recurring meetings, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, then could you not add the agenda items in to RTM with a tag like Alpha, Beta, or Gamma, so that you could rapidly assemble the various concepts you wish to cover simply by clicking on the right tag in the tag cloud?

If I am misunderstanding what you're trying to accomplish, I apologize. Perhaps a little more detail would be helpful in eliciting suggestions from the crew here?
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.