Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Server Problems?

(closed account) says:
Fist I know you say "Please don't post on the forum and send us your question via Help by Email." But you are not answering your figgin email.

Is RTM having server problems? I am experiencing very frustrating issues. First off, I purchased the Pro account several months ago and everything works fine... RTM tech support sucks. I emailed you guys yesterday morning and still haven't gotten a reply. So much for "Pro accounts get priority support" ....

Here is the problem.... since the last few days, when I create a task on my WM6 phone and synch it with RTM, the task shows BLANK on the RTM server end, therefore nothing is there.... All I wanted to know is if you guys are experiencing issues on the server end so I can stop pulling my hair out thinking it is me.. I've reformatted my phone and problem still exists...

I see nothing mentioned about this on your SERVER STATUS or blog... everything was working fine for months then all of the sudden it stops....

BTW, I would highly recommend that when a customer emails your support you at least reply to it.. don't give some bulls*it excuse of "were busy". I work for a VERY large technology company and our support mail turn around is 24 hours or less. RTM isnt that big to be too busy to answer support email. But you are quick to charge my credit card. Sorry to complain, but customer support should be important to your company if you want to stay in business.

Posted at 5:08pm on June 25, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi snakeplyskin,

I apologise for the delay -- I'm following up with you via email regarding your MilkSync issue. This isn't a known issue (we haven't received similiar reports from other users), so I'm requesting some additional information from you to enable an engineer to investigate this.

Pro users do receive priority support ahead of regular users, but support requests still join a queue of Pro users. Unfortunately our support queues have been longer than we would have liked recently (60,000 additional people have joined RTM in the past 2 weeks, which has been impacting both site performance and support levels; we're working to resolve both, now described in this blog post).

I'm very sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the support that we provide, as customer service is very important to us. Unfortunately we're not able to guarantee response times such as under 24hrs; as described on our contact page, users should expect to hear from us within a few days (particularly for issues that require an engineer to investigate, such as MilkSync issues). I wish we had the customer service resources of a large company, but unfortunately at this stage there's just one of me. :(

Again, I'm sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied and hope that this helps to address some of your concerns.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.