Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Milksync lists

(closed account) says:
is there a way for milksync to create categories in Windows mobile for smartlists? I use the Inbox to store my tasks and then assign tags to create smartlists. I lose all of that when I sync and I get a huge Inbox list.
Posted at 8:08pm on June 24, 2008
(closed account) says:
no one?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately the Windows Mobile tasks application doesn't have an equivalent of our Smart Lists feature.

It's not possible to add them as regular categories on Windows Mobile, unfortunately (as RTM updates the contents of Smart Lists dynamically, e.g. a Smart List can specify that it should only include tasks that are due today; Windows Mobile cannot handle this and would not know which tasks belong in that category).

Hope this helps.
Posted 15 years ago
hansd says:
to prevent a huge inbox, you should work with the properties you - unfortunately the tags do not come over to the mobile.

What i use is a combination of lists and priorities, and i use Pocke Informant on my mobile to get some decent task handling. Here I can create views filtering on priorities, due dates/undated and categories.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.