Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Slow or No Connection

(closed account) says:
This morning I've had all kinds of trouble connecting to RTM. I often get a message from the website asking if I'm connected to the Internet (which I am) and my phone - which is a totally different network - can't seem to connect either. On occasion of I've gotten a message that says RTM is down for a bit and to check the blog, but the blog has no info on what's going on.

Considering I'm getting that message from the RTM server and having trouble on two different networks, I'm thinking there's something up with RTM.
Posted at 4:33pm on June 23, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We're checking this out right now....
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately one of our web servers was acting up and responding much slower than usual -- if you happened to reach this server, the site was responding very slowly. I apologise for any inconvenience from this issue.

We've made some changes now so things should be much zippier, but if you continue to experience any problems, please let us know.
Posted 15 years ago
zod2002 says:
I'm still experiencing the same thing stratus19rt is reporting. Thought it was google gears at first, but I turned it off and I'm still frequently getting server errors and perpetual blue rings.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I started using RTM a few days ago. I am on a very fast connection, but my lists load very slowly.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.