Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

HTTPS down, service iffy

voyagerfan5761 says:
This morning (Central Time) I started up my browser to see a page that said I'd been logged out of RTM. Logging back in (over HTTPS) took a long time, and when I finally got the login page to even show it was missing the CSS skin.

After clicking the login button, RTM never loaded (over HTTPS). A little back-and-forth with other users over Twitter and FriendFeed confirmed that I'm not the only one having trouble.

Right now I'm running RTM in offline mode, after finally managing to get it to load over normal HTTP.

Just after I got it to come up, I got a server error message ("Are you sure you are connected to the Internet?") and was then switched automatically to offline mode.

Summary: HTTPS is nearly inoperative, and HTTP is very iffy.
Posted at 4:30pm on June 23, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We're checking this out right now....
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Unfortunately one of our web servers was acting up and responding much slower than usual -- if you happened to reach this server, the site was responding very slowly. I apologise for any inconvenience from this issue.

We've made some changes now so things should be much zippier, but if you continue to experience any problems, please let us know.
Posted 15 years ago
david.peacock says:
Site now appears stable :-)

It was hard to get RTM to go offline (without resorting to actually going offline ;-) ) as clearly one did manage to get a connection, albeit slow/intermittent. Glad it appears sorted.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.