Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM/Gmail viewing email.

shawndibble says:
I don't know if it is suppose to work like this or not, but RTM only shows up in my inbox and other main folder places.

But if I open an email, it doesn't show up. I do get the cool things that gmail gives you on the side like place it on the calendar or map something, but is there a way to stick RTM on those pages too so that I don't have to remember it and go back to my inbox to type it in?

Also, NOTES:
Is there a way to add notes without having to open a new window and come to this site?
Posted at 2:29pm on June 21, 2008
(closed account) says:
I agree - both of those features would be great to have!
Posted 15 years ago
jacob.stutzman says:
In re: adding tasks, just select "Create task" from the "More Actions" drop down menu. It will automatically add a task with the subject line of that email with a link back to the email itself. When you go back to the inbox (or other folder), you can edit the text of the task (I usually don't want the subject line, but it's a good placeholder).

No other solution for the notes to date, but you're halfway home.
Posted 15 years ago
vamshikk says:
I vote for the RTM task pane always being visible or atleast an option to have that.
Posted 15 years ago
steve.bragg says:
I also wish the task pane was always visible
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.