Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Task creation from GMail doesn't work in FF3

brian.hollander says:
I am using FF3 with RTM for Gmail plugin v1.0.1. But i can't create a task directly from my e-mails, not by starring, not by labelling and not manually (don't have the option in my "More actions.." pull down.

And I am using Gmail in Google Apps.

Thank you for helping out...
Posted at 10:59pm on June 20, 2008
jacob.stutzman says:
I have the drop down options (don't use stars or labels for RTM), and everything seems to be working fine (FF3, RTM 1.0.1 also).
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Google rolled out a new version of Gmail's code, and we've now updated to use the new code. (You may need to clear your cache and restart your browser if reloading Gmail doesn't fix it.)

If you continue to experience problems, we'd much appreciate it if you can submit a Gmail issue report via our new support system.

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, try the troubleshooting steps (if any are shown), and then submit your report -- this will help us greatly in resolving Gmail issues, as your report will provide all the information that we need to investigate further.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.