Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

View all tasks in a list: completed and open

(closed account) says:
I would like to create a view that can show all tasks in a list, both completed and open tasks at the same time. I tried a search with the status set as "any" and ticked include archived items, but I only get open tasks.

Anyone know how to do this?

Dave
Posted at 6:54pm on June 17, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
When searching for tasks with any status, the completed tasks will be shown in the separate completed view (it's not possible to show them altogether in one view).

Hope this helps.
Posted 15 years ago
mikeontv says:
I would like to see all of my completed tasks. How can I do that?
Posted 15 years ago
jhwhite says:
I was coming here to ask the same thing. It would be helpful to see everything that's been done and has to be done. Sometimes when looking at what's in my task list I think there's something I forgot to include and then I remember to check the completed list.

It would be helpful and faster to see everything at once.
Posted 15 years ago
You can create a view of all your tasks first -- create an 'All Tasks' list by searching for all tasks (just leave the search box blank) and then creating a Smart List (click on the 'Save' tab).

More details on Smart Lists are available here.

Once you have an 'All Tasks' list, you can switch to the completed view of that list to see all your completed tasks.

Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
mrcoat says:
I"m trying to create a smart list for tasks completed yesterday but I don't want to see any tasks completed before yesterday.

Any tips? Trust me I've looked everywhere.
Posted 15 years ago
Would something like this work?

completedWithin:"2 days of today" NOT completedWithin:"1 day of today"
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.