Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Am I missing something? Cant get started

dermotn says:
I have read the guide and suggestions for starting, but cant seem to progress.
When I click on "Add Task", I can then type a task - I hit enter and then get a continuous moving circle of dots on the right hand side. But thats it.

The guide says that a box should appear on right where I clck on Due. However, that box does not appear.

Based on the demo, I like what I see. I am above average in terms of pc literacy, but am about to give up on this site.

HELP !
Posted at 10:16pm on June 12, 2008
brian3 says:
I am having the same problem, I have emailed for help but yet to get a response. I also cannot add contacts.
I have vista home premium.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
It sounds as though third-party software might be conflicting with Remember The Milk. (Various firewall, pop-up blocking and ad blocking software, and browser plug-ins can interfere with RTM.) If you use such software, we suggest adding 'rememberthemilk.com' as an exception to any ad blocking, script blocking, or pop-up blocking rules.

If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to try clearing your browser's cache, restarting the browser, and trying again?

You might also like to try the secure HTTPS URL at https://www.rememberthemilk.com/ (this can help in cases where something may be blocking Remember The Milk from loading properly).

Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.