Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Apple Design Award

ranbarton Power Poster says:
I just saw on TUAW that RTM won Apple's design award in the category of iPhone web app, beating out the Associated Press.

Way to go!

http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/ada/
Posted at 2:22pm on June 12, 2008
ranbarton Power Poster says:
It seems the TUAW article is ahead of Apple's site. I sure hope they are right - y'all can do a lot of coding with the loot that comes with a win:

Winners in the iPhone and Mac OS X Leopard categories will receive two 15-inch MacBook Pro laptops, two 30-inch Apple Cinema Displays, one 16GB iPod touch, one 8GB iPhone, an ADC Premier Membership, reimbursement for one WWDC 2008 E-ticket including airfare and accommodations, and one 2009 ADC Macworld Expo Exclusive Marketing Package.
Posted 15 years ago
oilytheotter says:
Yeah, I just saw this too. Amazing. Please tell me you guys are working on a native app. I have a Touch, so I'm not always on the net. It would be great if I could get to RTM without having to be online!!! You guys are awesome, keep it up.
Posted 15 years ago
ab (Remember The Milk) says:
Pretty cool loot huh :) 30inch displays are absolutely sure to increase productivity!

-------
Famous Quotes?

"To-Do or not To-Do, that is the question."

--Task-Managing Shakespeare
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Congratulations guys, well deserved I may add.
Posted 15 years ago
willwade says:
good work... but I would like a desktop - non-web-required app now please! ala twittervision cum tasque :)
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Well done!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Congratulations, it's a well earned prize for an excellent product.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Aw, thanks everyone! :) We're pretty thrilled about it (Bob too, as you can see from the photo).
Posted 15 years ago
babouyes says:
very cool.. i whould buy an iphone only to see it running.

:-P

babouyes
http://www.iekp.de
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.