Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Thank You RTM!

seandrice says:
Not sure if this is the place to post this but I had to say something.
RTM is what I have been looking for all my life, I have so many ideas, comments, suggestions that I think are awesome but then get lost into nothingness.
Oh I have tried a Palm until I let the battery drain and it erased all my info (yes I know I could have re-synced it with my comp but I'm always reformatting or buying new comps ...whoops)
Then there is good ol' Outlook, um er yeah wtf! I don't know how your brain works but I'm a graphic designer, I get paid to channel random crap, I need to just let the mental diarrhea flow and clean it up later when I'm back in analytical mode. There is just no depth in Outlook.
So I buy a new Macbook Pro, which is awesome, BUT NOPE, no "to do list" organizer, nada, unless you really feel like getting creative with iCal :-P
I even got to the point where I said screw it and bought and old Mole Skin note book , you know the one like Hemingway used to use. Well old school is old for a reason, I think maybe we got a lot more "stuff" in our minds to keep track of these days.
I used RTM for about 15min before I signed up for the pro account, so many possibilities! I can just spew and spew, and then move stuff around to lists when I feel like it, or just tag to my hearts content.
This is going to change my life, I already have my girlfriend and my 2 best friends on board. We have dreams of crawling out of our cubicals to do something a bit more meaningful with our lives.
I'm really hoping that silly little cow is going to be the glue that keeps us on track.Guess we will find out in time.
How about I let you know how I'm doing in a year, cause I know a really great way to remember to actually do that now :-)
Thanks
Posted at 5:40am on June 11, 2008
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.