Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Gmail addin for firefox shows but does not display tasks.

joshkerr says:
I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1.4 in safe mode. Shows the part on the right side of the page but does not show any of my tasks. Will work if I log out and log back into RTM, but as soon as I browse away from the page it no longer shows my tasks.

Annoying that you guys can't seem to get this thing to work right. Especially considering that this is so easily reproducible. Fresh install with no profiles in my /user/library/Application Support/Firefox/ in OSX shows the problem.
Posted at 12:56am on May 21, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
joshkerr, thanks for reporting this -- would it be possible to let me know which method you're using to start Firefox in safe mode?

(Sorry, I'm not sure how to run Firefox in safe mode without having it disable all extensions.)

We'd love to test this out further, but unfortunately haven't been able to reproduce this issue as yet.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
efred says:
I'm having the exact same problem with Firefox 2.0.0.14 on Windows XP SP2 NOT running in safe mode. I did not have this issue with earlier Firefox version. I can reproduce the problem on a VISTA SP1 machine with Firefox 2.0.0.14.
Looks like something changed in 2.0.0.14...
Posted 15 years ago
efred says:
See http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/4202/ on how to fix it. Works for me now.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.