Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Gmail RTM date problem

woodyl says:
My RTM tasks show up in Gmail as due a day later than they should. For instance, I have a task that's due today (May 2). When I look at the task window, that task is sorted under the heading "Due Tomorrow". When I look at the task itself, though, it has the correct due date (May 2). This has been a persistent problem.

If I create a new task and make it due today or tomorrow, it displays correctly. The problem only seems to occur with tasks that were created before today.
Posted at 3:43pm on May 2, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
woodyl, would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers where you use the site? It's also important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
jlclark7 says:
I am having a similar problem, except that my tasks are showing up in Google Calendar as 3 hours ahead of my current timezone. I checked and my system clock, my RTM timezone, and my Google Calendar timezone are all set to GMT-5. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks.
Posted 15 years ago
woodyl says:
emily,
The time, time zone and date are correct on my PC (GMT-5). I also have that time zone set in my RTM profile.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.