Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Distinguishing between days with and without Tasks in Google Calendar

nabilalk says:
Hello, I see from the services page that, "You should now see the small tasks icons on each day, and can click on the icons to access your tasks"

How can you distinguish between days that have tasks assigned and those that do not? Also, RTM shows up in the Agenda section, as a daily entry, regardless of any tasks being assigned to each day or not.

What is the best way to get around these quirks, ie, having the ability to distinguish between days with and without task, and stopping RTM from showing up in the Google Calendar Agenda section, if there are no tasks to display? Thanks!
Posted at 7:27pm on April 24, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
I don't think Google Calendar provides an option not to show a particular calendar in the agenda, unfortunately (at least not the last time I looked). We have to create "events" on every day, so that the gadget will appear on each day, but unfortunately that means they show in the agenda too.
Posted 15 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
When you view the Agenda, you can toggle the calendars that appear via the checkboxes on the left. There's no need to see a daily entry for RTM when viewing or printing the agenda.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.